Bona Dea Private Estate and Nubian Bride Magazine are working together to make your wedding day unforgettable!
Weddings are the perfect way to celebrate love. The décor, the cake, the bringing together of two families, the love between the lucky couple – All of these things come together to create a day that should never be forgotten.
Here at Bona Dea Private Estate, we know that weddings are so much more than just throwing together a day of celebration, but instead involves planning, small details, and that very special touch. We know all there is to know about weddings and in order to celebrate that fact, we’ve teamed up with Nubian Bride Magazine to give away the prize of a lifetime!
What better way could there possibly be to celebrate style, romance, and love than by winning an all-expenses paid wedding day for 160 guests, plus a two-week luxury honeymoon at the V&Waterfront? We can’t imagine anything more amazing!
Prizes up for grabs
If you’re a winner, you’ll be walking down the aisle at Bona Dea Private Estate on the 18th of March 2017, but there’s so much more. The full R1 million prize includes the following:
- Travel in style to and from Bona Dea Private Estate
- Two nights of accommodation for the bridal couple at Bona Dea Private Estate
- The full use of the Bona Dea ballroom including furniture, all décor, service staff and more for up to 160 guests to the value of R476,274
- Luxury 5-star honeymoon accommodation at the V&A Waterfront for two weeks, worth R168,000
- A one-of- a-kind Kobus Dippenaar designer wedding dress to the value of R38,000
- Hair and make for the beautiful bride and two bridesmaids by Leoume Vos Bridal Make-up Artistry worth R3500
- Your perfect day will be captured by photographer Billy Jan Raad, valued at R25,000
- Music, sound, and lighting from EMS to the value of R17,700
- A cash bar service
- Wedding favours to the value of R15,000 for your guests by Uthando
- A wedding cake worth R6000 created by Krummels Sugar Art
And lastly, not only will your wedding day be one to remember, but you’ll also be featured in Nubian Bride Magazine in the May 2017 edition!
How to enter
We know that this amazing prize sounds too good to be true and it couldn’t be easier to enter!
Simply weave the tale of your love story with the one you’re going to marry and tell Nubian Bride Magazine all about it. You have until the 31 st of October 2016 to send in your tale of romance, tears, and true love in no more than 1000 words. If you have photos you’d like to include, be sure to attach them.
Terms and conditions
The price of the wedding and honeymoon are not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
Wedding is for 160 guests at Bona Dea Private Estate on the 18 th of March 2017 only.
Publisher’s decision is final regarding the winner and no communication will be entered into.
If any of the details of the competition change due to circumstances beyond their control, the organisers cannot be held liable.